Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Toontown

In toontown we toured Mickey and Minnie's houses...oh to be a toon!!

When we reached the big character greet tent, we were immediately spotted by a CM, who took us directly behind the scenes and straight in to meet the fairies... Noah was not too impressed by the fairies, but they sure loved over him. I have to say, I was most impressed with Tinkerbell!! She did an amazing job and Noah got lots of extra love and kisses from her...

After the fairies, we were taken directly in to meet the Princesses...

Then it was time to meet the big guy himself (oh, and Minnie too, of course)... I think Toontown is where we saved the most time. The lines for each of these characters was well over an hour EACH! We were able to see them all in about 20 minutes.

After the photo sessions, we had one more land to hit...Fantasyland...where I guess we were pictured out...I took only 1 picture here!! What was I thinking??? We hit all the rides and Noah was able to ride them all which he loved. So here is my lone picture on It's A Small World...

After catching the fireworks, we were officially beat...back to GKTW where we ordered pizza (free of course) and crashed.

Be sure to check out the comments on the last post. So very special to hear from Matthew's Dad! Thank you for what you have done for wish families! Priceless.

3 comments:

  1. I so feel like I am cheating when I see the TR here before it appears on the DIS!! :) But I still cheat. Every day. lol

    What a wonderful update!! I will save all of my ranting for the DIS site! :) That way I can quote you and repost some of those precious pics! :) This day seems to have worked out great for you guys! Your TR is great! Thank you so, so much for posting it for us to see! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! These pictures are just incredible. And the comment from Matthew's dad, what a blessing

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of the character pics made me tear up...how precious and I am glad you got to see all of them and tour the houses and ride everything in FL!!! Awesome day! Even with a break you pretty much saw everything! I bet you were beat! Pizza sounds great after a long day! Does GKTW have a pool?

    ReplyDelete